NEK Vermont Community Health Equity Partnership
Health Equity exists when all people have a fair and just opportunity to be healthy – especially those who have experienced socioeconomic disadvantage, historical injustice, and other avoidable systemic inequalities that are often associated with social categories of race, gender, ethnicity, social position, sexual orientation and disability.
Collaborative Equity Work
- VT Community Health Equity Partnership Overview (by Heather Lindstrom for NEK Prosper!)
- Pre – Community Health Equity Self-Assessment Survey Results – NEK Prosper!
- Draft Data Driven Problem Statement – NEK Prosper!
- First Storytelling Slides – NEK Prosper!
- Pre – Community Health Equity Self-Assessment Survey Results – Vibrant ONE
- Draft Data Driven Problem Statement – Vibrant ONE
- First Storytelling Slides – Vibrant ONE
- Learning Collaborative Resources (both)
- Supporting Infrastructure (both)
Information about Targeted Grants
Local Supports for Equity Partnership
Vermont Department of Health (VDH) District Offices: St. Johnsbury and Newport
District Director Leads: Heather Lindstrom (St. Johnsbury) and Justin “Tin” Barton-Caplin (Newport)
Designated Regional Community Groups: NEK Prosper! (St. Johnsbury) and Vibrant ONE (Newport)
Regional Backbone Organization: Northern Counties Health Care, Inc.
Integrator: Kari White, Director of Community Health Equity