NEK Prosper! welcomes all voices to join, inform and shape our work.
We need you to grow our collective and community capacity to dismantle systemic inequality and marginalization, foster community leadership and community-driven solutions and ensure fair and just opportunity to health and prosperity. Please contact Kari White to find out more about our Mission, Vision, Values, projects and opportunities to help ensure an equitable, healthy and prosperous community for all. Enter your information here to be added to our e-mail list:
Join Network E-mail Group
If you are interested in our work, one way to volunteer is to visit one of our Collaborative Action Network (CAN) pages to learn more. Be sure to check out the Home Page of NEK Prosper! for opportunities, learning events and workshops, other community events and fun and healthy activities for all ages.
Here are some things you can do to get involved:
- See opportunities for input and support of the NEK Community Health Equity Projects
- Submit an event
- Participate in a network gathering
- The NEK Prosper! Network meets most months at NVRH and via WebEx on the first Monday of each month from noon-1:30pm
- The Vibrant ONE Network meets most months via Zoom on the fourth Friday of the month from 10:00-11:30am
- Like us on Facebook
- E-mail Kari White to suggest a partnership idea or collaboration
- Request a QPR Suicide Gatekeeper, Applied Suicide Intervention Skills or Trauma 101 Training for your group or organization
- Request a Building Flourishing Communities/Scaffolding Hope (Neurobiology, Epigenetics, Adverse Childhood Experiences and Resilience Science) Learning Event/Workshop
Schedule a Building Flourishing Communities Learning Event
- Request a Smoothie Bike for your event