- This event has passed.
NAMI VT Family Support Group – Online
January 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 28, 2023
NAMI Vermont’s Family Support Group is a support group for families and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
Family Support Groups empower and educate family members and close friends of individuals with persistent mental health challenges. All groups are led by trained individuals who have a family member living with a mental health condition and understand the same challenges you are experiencing.
Family Support Groups:
- are free of charge
- are scheduled for an hour and a half (90 minutes)
- are confidential — every participant is valued
- meet once or twice a month (no RSVP required)
- provide information on the illness affecting your loved one
- connect individuals to educational opportunities
- provide an opportunity to share ideas and suggestions
Hosted out of Williston (All Vermont is welcome!)
1st & 3rd Monday @ 6:00 pm
NOTE: This group will meet by teleconference and video conference until further notice.
Join Zoom Meeting
Phone: 1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 219 920 030#