NAMI VT Family Support Group – Online
November 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
Family Support Groups empower and educate family members and close friends of individuals with persistent mental health challenges. All groups are led by trained individuals who have a family member living with a mental health condition and understand the same challenges you are experiencing.
Family Support Groups:
- are free of charge
- are scheduled for an hour and a half (90 minutes)
- are confidential — every participant is valued
- meet once or twice a month (no RSVP required)
- provide information on the illness affecting your loved one
- connect individuals to educational opportunities
- provide an opportunity to share ideas and suggestions
BRATTLEBORO — Hosted by the Southern Vermont Affiliate
Time: 1st Wednesday of each month from 6:30-8:00 pm (please see change for April 2022 below)
Chip & Judy S
NOTE: Offered via ZOOM until further notice:
Join Zoom Meeting
To Join on the FIRST Wednesday of the month:
Dial-in Option: +1-646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 484 314 475 #
PLEASE NOTE: While this support group normally meets on the first Wednesday of the month, this schedule has been altered for April of 2022.
- The April meeting will be held on THURSDAY, April 7, 2022 from 6:30-8:00 pm
The schedule will return to the First Wednesday of the month in May, 2022.