- This event has passed.
NAMI VT Family Support Group – Online
April 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 6:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
NAMI Vermont’s Family Support Group is a support group for families and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
Family Support Groups empower and educate family members and close friends of individuals with persistent mental health challenges. All groups are led by trained individuals who have a family member living with a mental health condition and understand the same challenges you are experiencing.
Family Support Groups:
- are free of charge
- are scheduled for an hour and a half (90 minutes)
- are confidential — every participant is valued
- meet once or twice a month (no RSVP required)
- provide information on the illness affecting your loved one
- connect individuals to educational opportunities
- provide an opportunity to share ideas and suggestions
GEORGIA — Hosted by the Greater Burlington Area Affiliate
Time: 1st Tuesday of each month from 6:00-7:30 pm
NOTE: Offered via ZOOM until further notice:
Join Zoom Meeting
To Join on the FIRST Tuesday of the month:
Dial-in Option: +1-646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 625 544 744 #