- This event has passed.
NAMI VT Family Support Group – Online
July 25 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating indefinitely
NAMI Vermont’s Family Support Group is a support group for families and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
Family Support Groups empower and educate family members and close friends of individuals with persistent mental health challenges. All groups are led by trained individuals who have a family member living with a mental health condition and understand the same challenges you are experiencing.
Family Support Groups:
- are free of charge
- are scheduled for an hour and a half (90 minutes)
- are confidential — every participant is valued
- meet once or twice a month (no RSVP required)
- provide information on the illness affecting your loved one
- connect individuals to educational opportunities
- provide an opportunity to share ideas and suggestions
BERLIN — Hosted by the Central Vermont Affiliate
Time: 4th Monday of each month from 6:30-8:00 pm
Fran L & Kathi T
NOTE: Offered via ZOOM until further notice:
Join Zoom Meeting
To Join on the FOURTH Monday of the month:
Dial-in Option: +1-646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 896 1124 8806 #