- This event has passed.
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group
August 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group Meetings are free, 90-minute recovery support groups for people living with a mental health condition, where people learn from one another’s experiences, share coping strategies, and offer mutual encouragement and understanding.
The groups provide a safe place that offers respect, understanding, encouragement, and inspires hope to all who attend.
Meetings are facilitated by trained NAMI peers living in recovery and are currently be held virtually.
Remember, you are not alone!.
Connection Recovery Support Groups:
- are free of charge
- are confidential — participants may share as much or as little as they wish
- meet weekly or bi monthly for 90 minutes
- follow a flexible structure without an educational component
- are facilitated by two trained individuals who are in recovery themselves
- do not endorse or recommend any medications or medical therapies
- currently meet online using Zoom
NOTE: Offered via ZOOM until further notice:
To Join on any Monday of the month:
Dial-in Option: +1-646-558-8656
Meeting ID: 823 2623 2330
Hosted by the Greater Burlington Area Affiliate